Brittany Mitchell is an accomplished marketing professional with 13+ years of experience from established non-profits to innovative startups to driving performance for large brands.
In 2018, Brittany was recognized as one of Brand Innovators' ‘40 Under 40’ for her work in digital advertising at State Farm Insurance, a Fortune 50 company, where she managed a $250 million advertising budget. An accomplished speaker, Brittany was honored to be a Keynote Speaker at the 2018 MediaPost Data & Programmatic Summit in Lake Tahoe.
While living in Bloomington, IL, Brittany served on the Boys & Girls Club of McLean County Board, the City of Bloomington Board, and was a founding member of the Bloomington-Normal Rotaract (young professional Rotary club) while serving on the Bloomington-Normal Sunrise Rotary club.
Brittany is currently based in New York and works as a Commercial Lead at LiveRamp, the leading data connectivity platform delivering identity capabilities for the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers.
Brittany obtained her undergraduate degree from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville in the fields of Marketing, International Business, and French. In 2012, she received her International MBA from the Darla Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina. Brittany has lived and worked in Paris, France and is fluent in French.
In addition, as the CMO of Rita P. Mitchell, LLC, Brittany recently published the company's second book, Spoken Art: Too Brave To Back Down which is a mother-daughter memoir of art, poetry, and affirmations.
Recognition & Speaking
- 2022 Upcoming UT 40 Under 40
- 2021 Upcoming Speaker at Pinterest Women’s Conference
- 2021 Her Success Matters Podcast - Living Your Best Life with Rita & Britt
- 2021 UT Checkerboard Chat - Living Your Best Life with Rita & Britt
- 2019 Master of Ceremony for the launch of Own Your Phenomenal Self: A Guide on Character, Success and Leadership
- 2018 Keynote Speaker at MediaPost Data & Programmatic Summit
- 2018 Speaker at Videonomics
- 2018 Brand Innovators ‘40 Under 40’
- 2018 Speaker at Bloomberg Technology – Fully Charged series
- 2018 Speaker at Pinterest – Financial Services conference
- 2017 YouTube Insider
- 2016 Speaker at Women @Facebook Panel
- 2015 Speaker at Chicago Interactive Marketing Association – Native Now Panel
- 2021 Led creative direction and established logo/branding for the launch of the YWCA of Nashville & Middle, TN’s pet shelter (Abbie’s Safe House)
- 2021 Produced and donated mentoring video for Judge Allegra Walker-Birdine’s Mentoring Monday series
- 2020 Produced and dontated pre-show cooking video for the YWCA of Nashville & Middle, TN’s Wine, Women, & Shoes Annual Fundraiser
- 2016-2018 Bloomington-Normal Sunrise Rotary Member and Bloomington-Normal Rotaract Founder
- 2017-2018 Boys & Girls Club of McLean County Board Member
- 2017 TEDxNormal Committee Member
- 2016 City of Bloomington Board Member
- 2015-2016 YWCA Women of Distinction Committee Member
- 2014-2016 Young Business Professionals Leadership Team
©2019 Rita P. Mitchell