Brittany Mitchell's "double jam" is marketing. She has spent the last decade helping build, support, and grow brands across industries from financial services to marketing technology to consumer packed goods and more.
Brittany currently resides in New York and works as an Account Executive selling sophisticated marketing and advertising technology to Fortune 500 brands in the banking, insurance, and media industries.
Prior to her role in sales, Brittany led a team as a Marketing Manager, responsible for national digital advertising, lead acquisition, and direct marketing efforts for a Fortune 50 company and industry leader.
Brittany also has global experience in the digital, social, and event marketing space through her work in Paris, France with a multinational corporation providing high-end designer paper and luxury packing worldwide.
Brittany earned her Bachelor of Science from the University of Tennessee in Marketing and International Business with a minor in French. Brittany also has her International Master of Business Administration from the top-ranking Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina.
In her spare time, Brittany loves to cook, dance, travel, learn new languages, and play golf. Her many adventures are captured on her Instagram page @brittanyam12.
Recognition & Speaking
- 2018 Keynote Speaker at MediaPost Data & Programmatic Summit
- 2018 Speaker at Videonomics
- 2018 Brand Innovators ‘40 Under 40’
- 2018 Speaker at Bloomberg Technology – Fully Charged series
- 2018 Speaker at Pinterest – Financial Services conference
- 2017 YouTube Insider
- 2016 Speaker at Women @Facebook Panel
- 2015 Speaker at Chicago Interactive Marketing Association – Native Now Panel
- 2016-2018 Bloomington-Normal Sunrise Rotary Member and Bloomington-Normal Rotaract Founder
- 2017-2018 Boys & Girls Club of McLean County Board Member
- 2017 TEDxNormal Committee Member
- 2016 City of Bloomington Board Member
- 2015-2016 YWCA Women of Distinction Committee Member
- 2014-2016 Young Business Professionals Leadership Team
©2019 Rita P. Mitchell